The Yale University Scholarships for international students is a multinational opportunity. Yale University offers Scholarships to Bachelor, Master, and PhD degree programs. You can start to apply and submit applications for the Yale University USA scholarships for international students.
Yale is a private university in Connecticut, USA. Many international students apply for Yale University Scholarships. This university is one of the greatest universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools.
The Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence. The dream of many high school students is to study at Ivy League schools because professional success is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities.
Yale University Scholarship 2023/2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD.
Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
Treding: Top 20 USA Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships
About Yale University
Yale University is the third oldest university in the US and was found in 1701 at New Haven, Connecticut. It was originally founded as a school to educate the clergy but soon was changed to teach many other fields of study. Many well-known students have graduated from Yale including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents and Rhodes Scholars.
This university is ranked among the top universities in the world because of its academic brilliance. This university stands at 15th in the world by top Universities and 3rd in the US by the US News because of its prestige and an excellent academic standard.
Yale University offer a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international, received financial aid.
For graduate scholarships, students have to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies are different for each department. Graduate funding is determined by individual departments, not the university.
For PhD. students, fully funded scholarships are very common. Every student at least receive scholarship which covers full tuition scholarship, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
Details About Yale University Scholarships 2023
- Location: USA
- University Name: Yale University
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th December 2022
List of Scholarships Provided by Yale University
- Yale Scholarships for undergrad, postgrad, or freshmen
- Yale Merit-Based Scholarships
- Yale Entitlement grants
- Yale entitlement grants
- Yale Military Benefits and Financial Aid
- Yale Club or Association Scholarships
- Yale Pell Grants
Helpful Suggestion: Best Online Colleges And Universities In USA 2022 [Top 10 List]
Sponsorship Funding Grant of Yale University Scholarships
These Yale University scholarships come with different kinds of sponsored coverage plans, but let us give you a rough idea of the general benefits provided by Yale University scholarships:
- Academic education expenses such as tuition fees will be [Partially/fully] waived off
- Daily living allowance [stipend] will be issued
- Medical insurance coverage will be issued
- Literature buying expenses will be sponsored
- Access to University’s licensed software and the library will be granted
- Local to international conference expenses for postgrads will be born
- Free residence in the dormitory will be issued, or rental funds will be disbursed if students are required to live off-campus
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than $65,000 a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than $65,000 a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships
To be eligible for Yale Scholarships, the following criteria are to be fulfilled:
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries. Yale University Scholarship is open to any national.
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- For more information, check here.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counsellor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Helpful Content: Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2023 | Fully Funded
What Documents are Required for the Yale University Scholarship in USA 2023?
Below are the needed documents to complete your Yale University Scholarship application and procession.
- Academic transcripts
- Two teachers’ recommendation letters
- Copy of your national passport or ID
- Your standardized test score results (English proficiency certificate and qualification test certificates)
- Scholarship essay
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Personal statement
- Study plan
- $80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Research proposal
- Extra-curricular activities certifications
- Financial family statement
- Portfolio set
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship?
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply by choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refusal.
Yale University Scholarship Deadline 2023-2024
The deadline for applying for Yale University scholarship 2023 is 15th December 2022.
You might also want to check out:
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2023/2024
- Best Scholarships for Nigerian Students in the USA in 2022/2023
- 20 Tuition Free Medical colleges in USA