Harvard University MBA Scholarship program 2023/2024 is one of the best business scholarship programs when it comes to the level of learning and opportunities.
Due to this fully funded Harvard scholarship, bright people from all over the world get a chance to study at the top university in the world without having to pay any tuition.
Due to the expensive courses at Harvard, the most deserving students could never have imagined attending for higher education without this top prize; nonetheless, this scholarship has realized this desire.
Without this top scholarship, most bright students could never think of going to Harvard for higher studies due to its costly courses; but this scholarship has made this dream come true.
The MBA Scholarships are open at Harvard University from 2023-2024. The MBA Scholarships at Harvard University are now available for students if they have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
Harvard University was founded in 1636 as Harvard College and named for its first benefactor, the Puritan clergyman John Harvard. It currently functions in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States.
Harvard University MBA scholarship is also known as the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship.
This is because of the fact that the scholarship is being granted by the Boustany Foundation.
Applications are currently being received for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2023 to a complete study programme at the Harvard Business School of Harvard University.
The Boustany Foundation is eager to provide opportunities for better education to the students from less privileged classes.
Moreover, the program also serves as a cultural exchange program because it is in the mandate of the foundation that the world must be a place where people can accept other cultures as well.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship invite applications from international students who want to pursue MBA degree at Harvard University for academic year 2023-2024.
About Harvard University
Harvard University, oldest institution of higher learning in the United States (founded 1636) and one of the nation’s most prestigious. It is one of the Ivy League schools.
The main university campus lies along the Charles River in Cambridge, Massachusetts, a few miles west of downtown Boston. Harvard’s total enrollment is about 23,000.
Harvard’s history began when a college was established at New Towne, which was later renamed Cambridge for the English alma mater of some of the leading colonists. Classes began in the summer of 1638 with one master in a single frame house and a “college yard.”
Harvard was named for a Puritan minister, John Harvard, who left the college his books and half of his estate.
Harvard University has three main campuses, they are in Cambridge, Allston, and Boston which are home to students and faculty, an epicentre of research and innovation, and a destination for visitors from all over the world.
The campus boasts of the oldest library system in the United States that supports students and the public with vast archives and pioneering technologies. The campus also has museums that feature unique and varied collections, with educational knowledge for everyone.
A statue of John Harvard – the first major benefactor who donated half of his estate and his library of over 400 books to the School, stands in front of University Hall in Harvard Yard and is perhaps the University’s best-known landmark.
Harvard University consists of the undergraduate Harvard College, the Harvard Radcliffe Institute and 12 graduate and professional schools. Harvard College is a diverse, close-knit undergraduate community of students who pursue academic concentrations and reimagine the future.
The 12 graduate schools at Harvard University include;
- Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences,
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences,
- Harvard Extension School,
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences,
- Harvard Business School,
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine,
- Harvard Graduate School of Design,
- Harvard Divinity School,
- Harvard Graduate School of Education,
- Harvard Kennedy School,
- Harvard Law School,
- Harvard Medical School,
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
The Harvard Radcliffe Institute is a laboratory of ideas that brings together a diversity of voices to engage with issues that can only be fully understood with cross-disciplinary exploration.
About Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2023/2024
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 22, 2023
Helpful Content: Best Scholarships for Nigerian Students in the USA in 2022/2023
Financial Coverage Of the Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Helpful Suggestion: 20 Tuition Free Medical colleges in USA
How to Apply for the Harvard University Scholarship in 2023/2024?
- The candidate has to apply to Harvard University first.
- Once the students receive the offer letter from the university only then they can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates have to send their required documents online via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The shortlisted candidates will have to be ready for the interview; it can be an online interview or can be the Boustany Foundation.
Documents Required for Harvard Scholarship 2023:
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
Havard University MBA Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply is 31st May 2023.